Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Concert Time

I love music ... all types actually, I guess it depends on my mood.  I love dancing too.  I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little.  Funny though, shows like "Idol" or "Dancing With the Stars" are turn-offs.  I can't wait for summer because that's mostly when I see bands and concerts, and I get to dance too!

I am absolutely thrilled to see O.A.R.




and Stephen Kellogg 
in a few days!  Honestly, I was having a hard time finding people to go ... Spring Break.  I probably would have gone by myself though (that would have been interesting).  

So why is this something I am SO excited about? Well, for one, they always look like they're having a great time.  Secondly, their fans are fun (not interested in being around a bunch of bitter, disgruntled people).  And I guess I love when people give of themselves.  Whether it's through painting, drawing, singing, cooking, writing, etc..., if people create and give a piece of who they are to the world, it's an amazing thing.